Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sent in the major changes to my results section and discussion section around 4:30 this morning. I still have a list of things to do on this version, but the major change was to get my new analyses incorporated. I spent about 20 hours straight working on it yesterday, and ended up rewriting about 20 pages, so that pretty much parallels my usual page-per-hour rate for writing this kind of stuff.

There is a lot more that I'd like to see it turn into, but now is not the time for fancifying. Now is the time for getting all the thesis requirements done. (Again.) Maybe later I can add in some results of some other analyses I did in order to submit it for publication. (I'm thinking the research journal Appetite, or maybe the Journal of Nonsignificant Results. You think I'm kidding...)

Not surprisingly, I'm feeling a bit slap-happy from lack of sleep.


1 comment:

liz said...

Sent in the major changes t' me results section 'n discussion section 'round 4:30 this mornin'. (Bloody privateers!) I still have a list o' thin's t' do on this version, but the major change was t' get me new analyses incorporated I spent 'bout 20 hours straight workin' on it yesterday, 'n ended up rewritin' 'bout 20 pages, so that bonnie much parallels me usual page-per-hour rate for writin' this kind o' stuff.

Thar be a lot more that I'd like t' see it turn into, but now be not the time for fancifyin'. (Yo-ho-ho!) Now be the time for gettin' all the thesis requirements done (Again.) Maybe later I can add in some results o' some other analyses I did in order t' submit it for publication (I'm thinkin' the research journal Appetite, or maybe the Journal o' Nonsignificant Results. (Bloody privateers!) Ye think I'm kiddin'...)

Not surprisin'ly, I'm feelin' a bit slap-happy from lack o' sleep (More grog, wench!).