Monday, November 01, 2004

Over the weekend, workedworkedworked. Got up at some crazy hour Saturday (only partly on purpose; see previous post), slept in until 7 (!!) on Sunday, then today got up at 3am. To work more, more, more. (With a rebel yell.)

The only way to survive this is to take a couple of 15-20 minute naps during the day, even if it's at my desk. The thing that makes it so hard is that I also have to think and do really hard brainwork during all those extra-long awake hours.

Out of birdseed, suet, onion bagels. Within 12 hours will be out of TP, milk, chocolate soymilk, squirrel peanuts, frozen homemade soup, etc. No time to go to store.

Have plenty of Marmite and tea. However, nothing to put it on or put in it, respectively.

1 comment:

Liddy said...

I'd say that's far beyond my level of being ungroceried. I usually at least have some life-savers, which is pretty much what they become at that point when the grocery store may as well be 1000 miles away.