Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I did a Google search and discovered that so far, there don't seem to be a lot of (any?) references to "Twilight of the Year". So, hey, I actually did coin a phrase! Nifty. Don't steal it for a book, though, because that's what I am using it for. (However, you have my full permission to use it for an album or painting title!)

Now, if only I had time to get back to actually writing fiction... (but please, not the way Frinkenstein did!)

However, I'm still collecting the stories of others...

(I may change the email address on that. I put my gmail address on it, which may be singularly stupid. I'm not sure.)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Beleive it or not, I still have on my mental to-do list (somewhere towards the bottom, admittedly) an Aesop's fable revision. Maybe I can get that to you before you become "Doctoress Liz."