Saturday, February 17, 2007

What's That Google Thing Called? which there's only one hit for a search? Because I have one.

I didn't know this was such an exclusive pseudo-term; perhaps I'm spelling it wrong.


FOBpsychologist said...

Its called Googlewhacking, I believe. Or at least that is what Google came up with when I searched "Google one-hit." And yes, you are more than welcome :-)

Which leads to the questions- is there a term for this -- when you google google and come up with a google term?

liz said...

What else could it be called but "metagoogling"?