Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Of Great Importance

FInally, after literally decades of striving, I have succeeded.  That's right, for once I have a haircut I like. 
I am pleased* with how it looks whether up or loose, parted side or middle, after wash-n-wear with no styling, or even upon waking the next day.  I'm going to celebrate it now because it is certain to grow out and look bad again within 3 days or so.
 
 
*That's not to say anyone else would necessarily approve, but I don't really care about that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And yet you didn't post a picture?!?!?

liz said...

Oh, it prettu much just looks deceptively similar to what it did before. It doesn't look like a "new haircut".

It's the same, only it works better, if you know what I mean.

But I should take photos, if only to know how to trim it *next* year.